Speaker cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue2002Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I saw this on a thread recently (can't remember where) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392950990.732608.jpg and trout the black trim around the speaker looked good. Des anyone know where to find this? Also thinking I might just get an entirely black speaker cover, anyone know how that'd look?

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Marcos,

Thought i responded in the thread WDYDT.

Either way,

It is the speaker grille off a 2006 Escalade Platinum. Think any of the newer NBS Platinums will have it.

They are nice, but the color is alot lighter than the factory tan in my 05. Also, that is not black trim, it is chrome trim around the speaker.

OP
OP
Blue2002Tahoe

Blue2002Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I saw your reply in the other thread just after I posted this.

Decided to paint the speaker grilles blackImageUploadedByTapatalk1393207582.575423.jpg

middelgriff1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thinking about doing mine in black, does the speaker area show as easy as it does in this pic?

OP
OP
Blue2002Tahoe

Blue2002Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It shows a little more than when they were tan, but I had the flash on in that pic. It normally doesn't show that much though, just with the direct light, If you like the way it looks I would do it

Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive thought about painting the cloth on my covers black and seeing how it looks since its kind of really light tan right now. i like yours. Assuming the flash makes it stand out a lot more than it does. but nicely done.

OP
OP
Blue2002Tahoe

Blue2002Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive thought about painting the cloth on my covers black and seeing how it looks since its kind of really light tan right now. i like yours. Assuming the flash makes it stand out a lot more than it does. but nicely done.

Thanks