Swap jumpseat with console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

missta

Reaction score
I wanted to know if its an easy swap from jump seat to full console?

02 Hoe 4wd canadian built flex fuel ls non bose

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
depends on what you call easy. But for the most part yes its an easy swap. You have to remove both front seats to remove the jumpseat. then remove the glove box lower dash, put the new lower dash in, and then install the console. then put the front seats back in. just make sure the console brackets are underneath the front seat brackets.

OP
OP
missta

missta

Reaction score
depends on what you call easy. But for the most part yes its an easy swap. You have to remove both front seats to remove the jumpseat. then remove the glove box lower dash, put the new lower dash in, and then install the console. then put the front seats back in. just make sure the console brackets are underneath the front seat brackets.
Thanks...I'll pick it up. I want to black out my interior anyway, so removing the seats is necessary. I'll go for it cause its a good price. When the spring hits, I'll install

02 Hoe 4wd canadian built flex fuel ls non bose

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365