Switch Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OmahaAndy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just got a 24 Denali Ultimate Duramax with air suspension and I want a mild lift, looks like Switch Suspension makes some links that seem too good to be true.

Has anyone done this. Honestly if I could find an away to keep the “increased height” setting while driving on the high way I’d do that. I think it’s only 1 inch but make a huge difference, only wanting 1-2 inch lift

SavageDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have air suspension on my rig so I have no experience with them, but as far as being too good to be true most guys that have mentioned using them seem pretty happy with them aside from a marginally stiffer ride much like a puck lift.

Jerrod Brown

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just got a 24 Denali Ultimate Duramax with air suspension and I want a mild lift, looks like Switch Suspension makes some links that seem too good to be true.

Has anyone done this. Honestly if I could find an away to keep the “increased height” setting while driving on the high way I’d do that. I think it’s only 1 inch but make a huge difference, only wanting 1-2 inch lift
I’ve just done it and just made a post about it on a different thread about an AT4. Cheapest easiest lift ever. And that’s exactly what it does, lets you keep the increased height.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’ve just done it and just made a post about it on a different thread about an AT4. Cheapest easiest lift ever. And that’s exactly what it does, lets you keep the increased height.

That post is a bit buried, so here it is:

When talking about another post, it can be helpful to post the actual link to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffDubya