Tahoe freak in the house!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TAHOE FREAK

TAHOE FREAK
Reaction score
Yah I'm back, glad this site is here so I can get my Tahoe fix with like minded people.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
hey no stealing my thread title for your own. lol. Welcome to the site man. This site is growing Fast. lets keep it going. Im going to talk to all my buddies that have tahoes (lots) and get some more on here.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey no stealing my thread title for your own. lol. Welcome to the site man. This site is growing Fast. lets keep it going. Im going to talk to all my buddies that have tahoes (lots) and get some more on here.

Good idea RT, good idea :waytogo:

My question is, will you reach 100 post by the end of the day ;)

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know, I seriously wonder if some of you guys spend ANY time away from the forums...I've got 15 posts in 24 hours, which is alot for me.

I'm seeing some of you guys that have jumped like 100 posts since yesterday, which just puts me to total shame lol.

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes i spend time away from the forums. I have just not had anything to do for the past 2 days

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha its all good man...that was mostly directed at guys like RT and Shaggy who have a crazy number of posts already. You aren't too far ahead of me, lol.

Anyway, I was just giving you guys shit. This place needs the posting activity to get up and running so again, it's all good. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMCO

Latest posts