Thinking about Tailight Covers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
So, Im going for the whole "tough" look on my truck. But i have a problem, My taillights are what started the whole problem with my driving lights never coming on. That was a never ending battle that i finally fixed a while ago. So, i was looking at some tahoes and saw that some covers like these http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts.a...ers&canned_results_trigger=&partfamilyid=2074 dont look to bad , they give them an offroad look. WHat do you guys think?

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them on mine....They fad over time but if you get the painted by a body shop prior to install, i'd bet they would hold up better.

tahoe060.gif

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
never a big fan of "covers". id rather buy a new set on ebay or smoke your originals to give it a better look not so much "tough"

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you want the tail light guard look, buy the guards. or just tint them like previously stated.

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If theyre color matched they might look good, but I usually think they'd kind of cheap looking, maybe since I see them almost exclusively on explorers and f150s, I'd just bite the bullet and get a new set or tint

yukonaetahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im thinking of a light smoke. i love the red look and would hate to have it black, especially with the cops looking for any excuse to pull anyone over out here. but i think ima go a very light tint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap