Turn signal haywire...weird

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbb01

Reaction score
Hello all,
Weird problem here. Switching back to regular tail lamps from LED. LEDs had resistors built in. So I change everything back including harness and new bulbs. Cleaned up connectors and...left side flashes fast sometimes and also my double din factory NAV screen flashes in and out. I have a back up camera hooked up and a NAV tv adapter as well. The back up light stay lit on left side as well but will go out when brake is pressed then comes back on. Right side is normal. I'm at a complete loss here...HELP!!!!!!!!!!

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check grounds. A loose ground can make your lights do weird things. I believe there is a body or chassis ground on drivers side behind rear bumper.

OP
OP
J

jbb01

Reaction score
I was thinking that so I checked those. They were fine...a little rusty so I sanded off the rust on two of the grounds. Didn't help. Forgot to do the chasis ground though so I will see if that does it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Queen_313