turn signal mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1STIMEYUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
first time posting in this section so bear with me. im a NNBS style guy but a buddy as an 02 yukon and would like to put a set of turn signal mirrors (possibly power fold also) from an 04 yukon in his truck. however the 04 mirrors have two connectors and about a foot and a half of cable where as the 02 mirrors have 1 connector about 6 inches long. is this possible? does it involve alot of wiring? i tried the search but it wasnt very helpful. also if it is power fold mirrors would i need the switch from the 04 truck as well? thanks

bsul92

Reaction score
first time posting in this section so bear with me. im a NNBS style guy but a buddy as an 02 yukon and would like to put a set of turn signal mirrors (possibly power fold also) from an 04 yukon in his truck. however the 04 mirrors have two connectors and about a foot and a half of cable where as the 02 mirrors have 1 connector about 6 inches long. is this possible? does it involve alot of wiring? i tried the search but it wasnt very helpful. also if it is power fold mirrors would i need the switch from the 04 truck as well? thanks

I know its possible ive seen it done. I know for the signals to work, you have to tap into a wire up under the dash as there is no signal wire in the door to start with. Its a bit tedious, but do able. As for the power folding im not sure ha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_hJMW57OiE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYo6bBO025w

That may help.

Last edited:

RBTech

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this, I've been looking into doing this myself :Handshake:

chevy1500

Reaction score
i just done it its a peice of cake on my 02 tahoe LT PM ME ill show you how to do it

chevy1500

Reaction score
turn signal/heated mirrors

its just color matching and the onmy wires youre not using is the purple and drk green ones hope this help guys

Attachments

• drivers2.jpg
    drivers2.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 125
  • passen2.jpg
    passen2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 101

jatkinson123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ive been wanting this too. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

But I have an '03 so I hope it works

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
I did this on my 2001 Denali. It worked great. You will need a switch to make the power fold work.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine have been stolen twice and as much as i like the feature i ordered regular ones now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus