video monitor emergency

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
does anyone have some ideas here.... a friend of mine bought a truck and the drop down monitor (aftermarket) doesnt work... well... not really

It plays the DVD but the colors are inverted so it is pretty much just to lame to watch... it didnt come with the remote, but i was wondering if anyone has heard of this happening and had a solution

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got any kind of manufacturer info stamped on it anywhere?
If that is known, might do a search on the specific problem, but I would bet a trip to the local auto audio shop might get it solved pretty fast, could be something simple or germain to that brand that they are aware of.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
The video processor in the DVD player is probably toast.

not a big audio/video guy.... but if this is the case then the screen is fine, just the dvd player sucks? i suppose i can plug a dvd player into the AV jack

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
so i plugged in a dvd player... screen looked just fine... so now you think video processor is toast? does this basicly mean i need a whole new unit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap