wanting to lift my 2wd 2002 tahoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Look at my wife's photos! Hers is a 3/4" lift spindle with a 2" torsion level kit installed but not cranked with 35X12.50R20's It's a Beast.

The level keys are by Pro comp.

The spindles are either Fab tech or CST I am not completely sure but. I am pretty sure that they are CST

The rear setup I have is a rough country 6" spring kit. And we have the Sophn performance Pan Hard Bar! If you have any questions just ask.

Last edited:

MRS.Z-56_Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Honey told me I should tell you how I like my 2002 tahoe 2 wheel drive mine is awesomeandI love it so much. At first he did the level kit and withinaweek I wanted it bigger and I really like how it sits now. It rides and handles great and we have three kids ages 10-1 years and I am 5'2" tall and have no issuses gettingthe smaller two childeren in and out.

I will say this I was pissed at my husband for the amountofmoney he spent to do it, but most of the cost was in tires. He also replaced the whole front suspension at the same time.

I hope this helps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO