Whats UP!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drgnblood

F%ck Douchebagistan!
Reaction score
Drgnblood here.....man im so glad that yall hooked this site up.....supposed to get my CAI in may but got shot down by the ball and chain....oh well always next month....keep up the great work with the site.....:)

OP
OP
Drgnblood

Drgnblood

F%ck Douchebagistan!
Reaction score
Speaking of sigs....it drives me up the wall when i cant get mine to show on my post.....wtf am i doing wrong....its showing on my profile area....so is my profile pic but now its not...if that makes sense....oh well i will screw around with it later...

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Host it on Photobucket or Tinypic the just copy the image code and paste it in there.

OP
OP
Drgnblood

Drgnblood

F%ck Douchebagistan!
Reaction score
Just a duke fan.....im from high point gboro originally.....so do you go to state....i see your from greenville.......or are you at ecu on the 10 year plan....lol

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am at ecu and i am not on the 10 year plan i have been here 4 already and i am hoping to graduate in a year so 5 years is not to bad i think. I am just a state fan at heart

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMCO

Latest posts