where to get wiring harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edgarking69

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey guys im gonna be replacing the stock stereo on my 03 yukon with a pioneer avh-p4300 i wanna retain my factoy steering wheel controls and also retain the bose sound system where can i get a good wirng harness for this and aslo what is the part number as i cannot seem to find one if anyone could help pleace

CAResearch

Reaction score
Pac-audio

For the radio replacement, tapped into the basement amp and to keep your door chime

Os-2c bose

For the steering wheel Controls swi-ps or the swi-jack will work

You have to tap a wire under the dash near the emergency brake, and run a long wire to program it.

Quin Bougie

Reaction score
I have all the harness you need and I'm not going to use them. I know theyre about 200.00 new for all of them heck I'd take 100.00 shipped.

CrunchyBrown

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
gmos-04 its made by diferent manufacturers but they all use the same thing just diferent case..

and the steering wheel adapter.. is i think aswc something like that and it connects to the pink wire of the radio factory connectors wich is a data cable..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustGibby