Who makes decent Tahoe aftermarket black/smoke headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slow5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im looking to replace my original headlights onmy black 07 LTZ. Right now im running DDM Tuning 6k H11 and they works just fine but lenses have seen better days and i tried polishing them but they are bad. So who makes decent black or smoke aftermarket headlights. I know you all gonna say aftermarket sux but im not looking for the best one and dont like one wiyh too much bling bling leds. Maybe one with halo projectors. I dont use Tahoe alot maybe 5k miles every year on family trips and a few miles around town on weekends since i drove my semi on workdays lol
I have Depo headlights and foglights on my semi for last 500k miles and didnt hve any problems with them
Also dont wanna to spend $1k factory housing and aftermarket projectors
So whats your input

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Depo's are good - and easy to take apart. I say get a set, add your own halo (oracle), get them smoked, and throw your HID kit in. Most all the other housings with aftermarket projectors look absolutely terrible and will make your Tahoe look like a *************.

OP
OP
Slow5.0

Slow5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have any links how to do halo on Depo hedlights. Thanks

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
There are some on here, just search. To open them up you bake them in the oven, remove the lens, and Oracle Halos install with double sided tape. Ive done a set before and theyre extremely easy.

OP
OP
Slow5.0

Slow5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oracle have CCFL, SMD and Plasma halos. What do you think between those 3?

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I had the SMD. They looked good, but the Plasma looked more uniform. CCFL I like but theyre pretty fragile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2024 Tahoe Brian