Winter Ready???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smasal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you keep in your truck? Shovel, Blankets, Anything Crazy?

What do you do to prepare it for the colder temps? Grill/Radiator Mask? Battery cover?

**State how cold it gets where you are as some of us don't deal with temps below zero!

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
I just got to Michigan and have no clue where to start with accessories. For now I am just trying to keep it clean. Seems to be staying in 25-35 range during the night lately.

AlanHurd54

Reaction score
im from maine and i keep an extra pair of boots theres always some snacks in my truck and in the winter here it ranges from 15 degree to very well below zero depending on the wind chill where i am last year for a week start with wind chill it was 25 below zero

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

start = straight

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just make sure a jacket/coat is with me and I roll. Everything else that's in there I keep year round along with my handy dandy AAA card just in case :D

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice here in oregon it does not get that cold but i usually have my coat and sweatshirt with me at all times then i have another jacket and sweatshirt and a rain coat in my rig with pop and a bunch of other goodies and i got this awesome debit card i buy food with it all the time :hahano:

forgot to add i do have studs on now to.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing. Just have gas and a jacket. Here in tx we don't have almost any snow:(

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
New Jersey avg. 18-32 degrees after January.... I don't use a jacket till its under 45 haha...what I keep in my truck??? Well all my snowboarding gear in my snowboard bag :D just incase there's an emergency and I needa hit the slopes :rocking:...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968