Wiper switch Light?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

12MATRIX

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2021 Yukon slt and there doesn't appear to be a light on the wiper switches. It seems to me that this is an important switch to light up for rainy nights. Do I have a defective switch or is this indeed a true statement? I asked the service advisor at my dealership, and they stated that the switch does not light up. Wanted to confirm with the members of this forum. Thank you.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, they're right there at your fingertips, so no need for lights. Or am I missing something?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2021 Yukon slt and there doesn't appear to be a light on the wiper switches. It seems to me that this is an important switch to light up for rainy nights. Do I have a defective switch or is this indeed a true statement? I asked the service advisor at my dealership, and they stated that the switch does not light up. Wanted to confirm with the members of this forum. Thank you.
must be new to gm?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Budzy24