Yukon seat temp controls Solved

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biscuit mobile

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2017 Yukon XL Denali. The seat temp controls will light up as I push them but won't remain on to work. Even if I hold a button down the lights will flash on as the button sends a command but won't latch to remain on. Both sides are the same. The issue is the same driving or parked, same with remote 1 and 2. There has to be many pieces to this circuit. Does anyone have a flow chart of repair or a wiring diagram? Is there a dealer service manual available?

OP
OP
B

Biscuit mobile

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I took it to a dealer today. It got fixed for a 1 hour minimum. There is a module under the passenger seat. It was unplugged. It tripped some codes and they got reset. I have seat heat and cool.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I took it to a dealer today. It got fixed for a 1 hour minimum. There is a module under the passenger seat. It was unplugged. It tripped some codes and they got reset. I have seat heat and cool.
Thanks for following up! Glad you got it solved inexpensively.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Budzy24