My interior LED Install **PICS**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROBERTOcritser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont think you can do red puddle lights. or atleast the thread that Blizz linked doesnt say there are any. plus one side was fallin out so I super glued it up in there so it would prolly be a ***** to get it out of there now. and now the other side is fallin out... damn sub is makin my truck fall apart!! aahhhh! but Ill prolly never ride without subs. (right now just bumpin my single 12W7-beats like a mofo)

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
I'll be doing the interior LED upgrade soon.. I need to do dome lights, door lights, and HVAC controls and the column on the left side of the steering wheel.

LED's ftw.

ROBERTOcritser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
although I think heard of someone on hear coloring their bulbs with a marker or somethin to givem a different color.... can you do that?
and one more thing... is there any way to change the color of the green wording for your odometer?

Last edited:
OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For your puddle lights...they probly werent falling out...it takes a lot of pressure to put them in..I put them in and they held just fine...but actually, if you get underneath, you can see if the clip is expanded all the way for a tight lock or not...you might wanna check...

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$100??? how much was each one? the last time I looked up prices, it only came out to about half of that

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got mine from superbrightled.com.......

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

blow up the first pic and look at the bags

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

IMG_1265.jpg

IMG_1257.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweeeeeeet! looks great...so which ones were $15? just wanna make sure so i don't get the wrong ones i was just looking and saw the festoons for less than $2....and how's that dynamat coming?