2002 Yukon XL interior storage lid, drivers side rear. I need one!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonMike66

Reaction score
My 2002 Yukon XL is very clean, but the interior needs a little help. The storage lid in the back, drivers side, is broken and heavily scratched up from things that were stored back there before i got it. I need on in dark gray...i think that would be the color (see pics). I can check local salvage yards, but i dont know if this cover is the same for Yukons and Yukon XL's, i dont know which years would be the same and i dont know if maybe the same parts were used in Suburbans of certain years. Any help would be appreciated. I'd like to find all the plastics in the rear and replace it all ...but for now i need to replace that cover because all the tabs are broke off. Thanks guys..have a great weekend. It almost looks blue in the pictures, but it more of a dark gray in person.yukon-cargo-storage-lid-col.jpg

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. I’m sure someone on here has what you’re looking for. You can also get @915_Tahoe to get you the part number to see if different models use the same part. Good luck.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

Go to GMPartsDirect.com and enter your VIN. Then go the interior section and find the part and its associated part number. Then, you can contact a salvage yard and pick up the correct part at a low price.

OP
OP
YukonMike66

YukonMike66

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

Go to GMPartsDirect.com and enter your VIN. Then go the interior section and find the part and its associated part number. Then, you can contact a salvage yard and pick up the correct part at a low price.
Thanks NH...i've been on here since August of 2023. This is my Yukon.

Attachments

• Yukon two tone DARK (1 of 1).JPG
    Yukon two tone DARK (1 of 1).JPG
    231.7 KB · Views: 3
OP
OP
YukonMike66

YukonMike66

Reaction score
Something like this. Not sure if the color name is gray or graphite.

That is it....i will have to double check the color....i took 10 pictures of mine and it looks like a different colors in several of the 10 pics. it either looks like a dark gray or almost dark blue in some pics. I looked up the general specs on it based on the VIN but it didnt give interior color specs. I took the pics last night...looking at it in the light of day today..dark gray or graphite would definitely be the colors i would call it.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you feel like it post a pic of your RPO codes and maybe we can tell you the corresponding names. Here's the bottom part of mine, with the interior colors underlined:

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Build Codes Glove Box_resized.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuhoe1988