Another Mod completed....GMPP CAI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My CAI intake finally arrived after a week and installed shortly after the UPS guy dropped it off at 7 PM.. I went with the GMPP--a little on the pricey side--but the 'fit and finish look' is beautiful. The engraved polished intake lid is pure eye candy. Installation took about a 1/2 hour--pretty straight forward. Only took it for a short spin and 'WOW'...she sure sounds great...gave the ride a little more 'attitude'. I'm sure you have all seen them before but I will throw up a few pics in the am when it is light out. Just gives another reason to take the Denali for a spin :D

-J

Pics as promised...don't mind the lighting conditions--its pouring out and I just waxed her last night--I'll grab a better one when the sun comes out but for now....

DSC00509.gif

DSC00508.gif

DSC00504.gif

DSC00503.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
From what I've seen those are beautiful.
Here's one on an nnbs truck: http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10551
Is yours the same thing?

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Btw, you have a part no. for it? :)

Pretty much the same one...I didn't add the 'filter minder' because I thought it took away from the look of the intake.

PART:Item: 17801346 - 2001-07 Fullsize GM Pick-ups & SUVs with 4.8L, 5.3L &
6.0L (w/ RPO Code LR4, LM7, LQ4, LQ9, L33,and L59) (17801346)

if thats the one it looks sick.

It is...and I agree plus it sounds badass :D

It's AM.. pics? :popcorn:

Added to the first post ;)

OP
OP
O

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks way better then stock photo. Good choice!

Thanks...I'm happy with it

Looks sick but how much did it cost?

Thanks...it was $350+ shipping...got it from Pace Performance

I like it alot, something I will do to my escalade in the future.

Yeah it looks great under the hood--and when you get into the throttle it sounds wicked-even with a stock exhaust ;) I definitely recommend this kit for ease of installation--yeah the price is a little steep but you get what you pay for---I love that polished filter cover especially :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pjoe1320