Interior light LED's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tom q

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need help with replacing all the interior lights (dome, etc) with LED's. A few questions:

1. I know I need 194 and 42 mm festoon. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Are there 8 (including 2 front doors) 194's and 3 42 mm's?

2. There are many types of 194's and festoon's. Which one do I get?

3. Best place to buy?

thanks for all the help.

OP
OP
tom q

tom q

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so it's actually 4 194's and 6 festoons.

I checked Putco. Do you buy them from their site?

Any ebay sites?

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

diffrnt

Say...What!
Reaction score
Need help with replacing all the interior lights (dome, etc) with LED's. A few questions:

1. I know I need 194 and 42 mm festoon. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Are there 8 (including 2 front doors) 194's and 3 42 mm's?

2. There are many types of 194's and festoon's. Which one do I get?

3. Best place to buy?

thanks for all the help.

Hey Tom,

Take a look at this post by JK, http://tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75. I followed what he did, but with white leds. I also had some additional lights to replace. I love the leds, gives the truck a more up to date look. I'll have to post up some pics sometime in the future.

MikeTheApeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are plenty of sites out there that have LED bulbs, I personally have had no issues with LED's I bought from autolumination.com. I think the OP was asking how many of each kind were needed.

I'd be curious as well, since I would rather do it a few at a time. I'd also think it'd be easier to replace if you pieced together yourself in the unlikely event one blew. Then again, depending on how many of each were needed, I have a feeling the Putco kit winds up cheaper.