3 inch keys and 2 inch rear spacers installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pats hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well installed the keys and 2 inch spacers this morning.It sat before at 36 1/2 inchs all the way around with factory keys cranked it now sits at 38 1/2 with front keys still having more to go.Big decision now is tire size to go with.Im using the 20x8.5's rims .Thing is i have the ss bumper and i can only trim a little bit on the inside or youll see it too bad.Also my son was help washing it this morning,he was afraid,last month he helped me and i left 220 grit wet paper in wash bucket and he washed entire side of truck with it,lol needless to say i repainted entire side again.So what tires to go with and brands.Ive run kuhmos before and bfgoodrichs all terrains.Heres some pics.One more thing if i go body lift ill have to find steps for it wife will never be able to get in.:)

well i just scored a set od 275/65 20's locally for 625 ill know this week how they fit

Attachments

• IMG_7674.jpg
    IMG_7674.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_7671.jpg
    IMG_7671.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_7673.jpg
    IMG_7673.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_7675.jpg
    IMG_7675.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks real nice..
Those tires will be fine shouldn't have any issues with the lift you have..

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
Looks good, will look even better with some bigger tires under there. Sucks about the sand paper. I would try buffing it out with a wool pad and some compound

OP
OP
pats hoe

pats hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Steve thanks for the help too,oh i already reshot the entire side again.Just needs final buff .
Took it for a ride definitely stiffer now but i like it,gone to look into longer front shocks.

OP
OP
pats hoe

pats hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tires should be here today,made up my own front shock extenders rides much better.Swapping rear shocks with something i have that are longer today.Im pretty sure the tires are gone to rub,i really didnt want to go 3inch body lift but enough to get them to clear if need be.So thinking of getting 1.5 lift from something else,1500 pickup and making it work.Will see how much i need if i need any.If not 3inch itll be.

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
how did you make your own shock extenders. I need some BAD. Im toping out the shock just sitting still.

And if you want more lift check out zone offroad, they sell a 1.5" body lift. You cant even tell its there.

OP
OP
pats hoe

pats hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
pats hoe

pats hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well this morning after taking my kid to school ill be trying to fit the new tires,just sitting next to it they look like there gone to rub on the ss bumper bad.One way or another ill get them on (hello zone offroad i need a body lift,lol)the wife is gone to shoot me for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starnuts28

Latest posts