Will i rub?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OklaHemi

Reaction score
I would like a professional opinion about rubbing or clearance issues with these wheel/tire set up. i am looking to purchase the 2/4 kit from tony.

tahoewheel.gif
Rim Brand: U2
Rim Manufacturer Part Number: 55-S
Rim Width: 9.5
Section Width: 265
Rim Diameter: 22
Rim Material: Alloy
Aspect Ratio: 35

i have 305/40 tires already so i guess i need to now if it will rub how bad?

thanks for any input

OP
OP
O

OklaHemi

Reaction score
Yes...Tony i really like the wheels you have on your site too. will the 305's work on them or are they too wide

RoliO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same kit and same tires. Mine RUBS only when I turn the wheel all the way to full lock. Yours will rub too. It does not rub when I am just driving normal.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like a professional opinion about rubbing or clearance issues with these wheel/tire set up. i am looking to purchase the 2/4 kit from tony.

tahoewheel.gif
Rim Brand: U2
Rim Manufacturer Part Number: 55-S
Rim Width: 9.5
Section Width: 265
Rim Diameter: 22
Rim Material: Alloy
Aspect Ratio: 35

i have 305/40 tires already so i guess i need to now if it will rub how bad?

thanks for any input

I've always thought that was a really nice looking wheel. That'll look great on your ride!!!

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have those in flat black......you will be fine. Minor rubbing at full lock but nothing to worry about.

OP
OP
O

OklaHemi

Reaction score
Thanks guys, i can deal with minor rubbing, its the heavy petty that concerns me..

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

I have the same kit and same tires. Mine RUBS only when I turn the wheel all the way to full lock. Yours will rub too. It does not rub when I am just driving normal.

Pics please

Edit nvrmnd i found it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihtblzr