1st blizzard with a supercharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I can tell you stabitrac and traction control hates it. Doesn't take much. I took my truck to a empty beach parking lot only to find a few local kids playing around.
I'm in winter mode so immediately they think I'm a cop until I do this.

Now at this point everyone throws it into drive and let's loose

We're all having fun and the. This guy and his mini truck joins in on the fun and does the cutest little donuts it could attempt

After one of the kids comes inches to a stop from my passenger side door, it's time to peace out wot style

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ha, looks fun

your s/c is louder than mine.
did yours get louder when you put smaller pulley on?

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
ha, looks fun

your s/c is louder than mine.
did yours get louder when you put smaller pulley on?
I think so. Maybe sound loulder because I had my phone mounted on the dash right behind the blower

mmeachem

Reaction score
I can tell you stabitrac and traction control hates it. Doesn't take much. I took my truck to a empty beach parking lot only to find a few local kids playing around.
I'm in winter mode so immediately they think I'm a cop until I do this.

Now at this point everyone throws it into drive and let's loose

We're all having fun and the. This guy and his mini truck joins in on the fun and does the cutest little donuts it could attempt

After one of the kids comes inches to a stop from my passenger side door, it's time to peace out wot style

That whine sounds amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man. That S/C sounds amazing.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Great videos man lol, doesn't take much gas pedal to spin that thing right around, love it.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

Zigger21

Reaction score
Great videos man lol, doesn't take much gas pedal to spin that thing right around, love it.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

I love having the Denali with Stabilizer off and go to an open parking lot after 2 inches of snow and drift her around the big parking lot before they blade it. With AWD that is my only time to drift and its fun and cant imagine to drift on concrete with a High HP RWD car. Some Day Ill Trade it in but I need to hold on to it when we have 10 Inches of snow hit in 12 hours and we have to get the Driveway cleaned out and make it to the store to get essentials to get essentials for a couple days snowed in. In 2007 we ended up with 292.5 inches of snow from October to April which is 25 feet of snow. One day I opened my garage and it was halfway up my garage door Its great having a BOB Cat to move the snow around my 52 foot Driveway. Even with the Bod cat I did mine and the neighbor's took close to 5 hours to get the snow moved away and in the right places so it doesn't block anything else. We were in a Presidential area of Reserve help. I have to get out of here but my wife doesn't want to uproot the Kids from their friends and schools. If my Bob Cat break's down it might change her mind. I put my Resume on the internet and I had in interest in Arizona and California, making 3 times more than I make here. I told her about it and she said "I dont even want to hear about it." { Bad Word } from my mouth to her. She doesn't want to learn how to run the Bod Cat and I dont either because the insurance would be getting calls from us. If your happy south or not happy south stay south because I have yo wake up at 3AM some mornings moving snow because some nights the blades are out the night before and I have to get everything open to get to work with my Power Rebuilt engine in my 2004 Denali XL. I had the motor rebuilt by Motor City in Detroit adding on all upgraded parts for me to put a supercharger. The Motor City rebuild tagged mine a Denali XL SS 1 of 1 because the up graded it to a huge cam and everything else is amazing. It cost $21,455 and It looks like a sleeper because the engine they made it look the same as the 6.0L 364 CID and bored it to a 6.6L 400 CID with 465 HP AWD and if I ever put a super charger in it would give it 778 HP AWD with tune it will be over 820 HP AWD. It looks new I try to keep it in the Garage until spring because the inside is as cool as it is in the inside as it is under Hood. I have 23" Giovanni rims wrapped in Kumho SXT one direction 305/40R23 which are terrible in snow so I would include the Denali Original Chrome Rims with new Cooper Snow tires 275/65R17 which goes through the snow like nothing. If any one wants to buy this beast email me and Ill give you everything that's inside and out. It has a Custom Grill on the front and bottom removing the front towing Hooks. Audi head lights on front and bottom with 4 LED lights going down the side of the Lights and LED tail lights which is just a 1/4 of what I have in it now. Come Spring I have $6000 of extras being added on. Send me a not at [email protected] You will be amazed. send me an email.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364

Latest posts