20" Wheels on the Hybrid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

007fl

Reaction score
So far repairs are:

$1700 Suspension Work
$1700 Body Work
$500 Car Rental
New Tire and Wheel

I'd bring up the possibility that this will get reported to CarFax. $1700 in body work might raise an eye. If it does, it will result in a loss of value on the vehicle beyond the repairs. You might ask how they will handle that loss.

OP
OP
Ed Blown Vert

Ed Blown Vert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Claims Dept just called. Told me there would be no compensation above the repairs and rental. :mad:

Told them I guess I need to contact a lawyer. Also talked to the Manager of the store. He contacted Corporate and now they are entertaining a number.

But what is fair? I agree that they should pay something for my time and endangering my life and the lives of my family. But what?

I am not out to gouge anyone, just something fair.

mdtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would ask for a full refund back on the rims.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that sound fair to me actuallu full refund for the tires and rims cant go wrong free repairs rims n tires when u think bout it only thing if it goes on carfax your resell value. if anything if the resale value does go down by a good bit have the difference in the resale added in to the compensation. to me is still to fair even for them with the lack of product knowledge, service, experience and danger lvl they could have inflicted on you and famliy

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
settle for the $500 and I would also ask for a protection plan for like the life of the wheels and the tires too if you didnt get it already...

if you did purchase a protection plan i would ask to have it for free... they can afford it you know they can...

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WWWTTTTFFFF!?!?!? Do not settle for $500 bucks. Get your truck fixed 100% and compensated for your time and hassle. That's it period. Have you lawyer ready on the phone to talk to the manager. NO BS !! Tell'em we mean business at the law offices of smith and hassler.

PS, just kidding about the "Tell'em.....hassler"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gsmith