2001-2006 tahoe LLP headers w/ ory installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
nice man, i want headers but i dont want to deal with installing them lol. i would just dump the exhaust after the muffler, thats how i have mine and i have no issues
quit being lazy... you lazy lima bean

I would go and get another muffler.... back when I was going to get headers, I was going to have a second muffler welded up to quiet the truck down. I am also running a magnaflow with turndowns directly after the muffler... I just like the look of not having any pipes...

well i was highly thinking about this also but looking at my exhaust there isn't any more room to weld up another muffler... the 22 is way to long that leaves no room for another muffler to weld up... or perhaps do you have one that you recommended me getting?

Looks good junior. Good write up also..

thanks bro...

I gotta ask too. I really want to run these but & seeing these pics I don't see any spot for cats to go anyways.

What to do?

Easy dont run any cats, lol

What about with the headers installed!! Silly!!! haha its all good, wanted to look at how the final product under the hood looks like, any clearence issues under the hood?

my bad i'll post some pics after i steam clean my engine bay its pretty dirty right now imo..

oh and no clearance issues with so ever.

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I quoted a guy asking about smog?? I am asking what are you doing about it?

You won't pass any test with those.

Cameron

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm too lazy bro. i'll buy them and wait a year to install them LOL

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
Trav really did a nice job here man, if you took the steps he took, you will really have a pretty nice install...

removing the wheel wells, getting the front end well off the ground, using PB Blaster all over the place to losen things up... these little touches probably saved a lot of time and probably some knuckle skin too...

dont be too lazy! YOU CAN DOOOO IIIITT

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh i know i can do it. i just dont want to. my days of laying on the cold concrete are way behind me. i have had too many late nights in the garage, now i'd rather spend my time with my family

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
it sounds like you simply need a heated garage with a nice shop floor... maybe a nice sounds system... lol

My garage is my sanctuary... its the only place in my entire house that I can get a quiet moment, but I hear ya....

Headers FTW

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i wish i had a nice garage. its full of tools, detailing equipment, horse tack and misc crap! i started cleaning it up yesterday but i need some storage totes to put things up in the rafters. i wish i had a garage like my dads, he's a wood worker and has a whole shop set up as he makes custom furniture. maybe one day i'll be able to fit a car in mine LOL. that and my sons totaled honda is in my drive way, so that blocks part of my work area

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
indeed... a superb garage is like my dying dream! hahahaha.... I tell my wife, I dont care what our house looks like, just as long as my garage rules!

Travie... sorry to thread jack you... back to the headers (waxie.... get some headers... hahaha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bl74