2007 Tahoe LT, Do I have to replace my switches if I want to add a turn signal to my side mirrors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

exzelz

Reaction score
I currently have a 2007 Tahoe LT with I think DL8 mirrors. They are power adjustable but manual fold and I do not think they are heated.

I want to get the turn signal on my mirror, do I need to buy DL3 switches or could I get away with just a new mirror with the turn signal? Or would I need new switches and new side mirror assemblies?

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. I don’t think adding just the mirrors would work but I personally haven’t done this swap. Folks with more experience in this will chime in.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I currently have a 2007 Tahoe LT with I think DL8 mirrors. They are power adjustable but manual fold and I do not think they are heated.

I want to get the turn signal on my mirror, do I need to buy DL3 switches or could I get away with just a new mirror with the turn signal? Or would I need new switches and new side mirror assemblies?
on this generation it's a "maybe" with just adding the mirrors with the wiring harness for the turn signal, power fold would likely not work without the switch, heat is a "maybe" also
that being said I have not looked at a DL8 switch to see if there is any pins missing.
the switch is usually the cheaper part anyway..... it's the mirrors that cost