2015 Escalade interior swap to a Yukon/Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sedworks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been looking on the Internet for days and can't find anyone who's swapped the interior of the Escalade interior the Yukon/Tahoe. I like how Denali's exterior looks but not the caddy's and and vice versa when it comes to the interiors. So I was looking for reference.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been looking on the Internet for days and can't find anyone who's swapped the interior of the Escalade interior the Yukon/Tahoe. I like how Denali's exterior looks but not the caddy's and and vice versa when it comes to the interiors. So I was looking for reference.
i'm sure it can be done, you would likely need everything including the seats, door panels, headliner, mirrors, rear view mirror, dash, wiring harness, steering wheel column, modules, bcm, programming the key might be tricky.
my guess is it wouldn't be cheap.... unless you got lucky and found one salvaged without a airbag deployment.
if the airbags deployed then you need those and a exact same model srs module, it can be used but not deployed, has to be relearned to the new vin. otherwise you can send the used one out to 3rd party services to have it reset, gm won't do it since it is a lawsuit risk for them to do it. reason being the srs module is the black box recorder and resetting it erases any wreckage data and that is what puts them at risk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo