2015 yukon denali custom tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sixpointoh03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone planning on tuning there 2015 denali. I had my 2012 tuned and got way better milage and ran way better. The guy who tuned my 2012 says that on the new one it records everytime it is re-flashed so your warranty will be voided.
Has anyone else done any research on this.

Lade

Reaction score
This is off topic but can you put ethanol in 6.2's ?
I know with ethanol engine produces more hp.

OP
OP
S

sixpointoh03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is off topic but can you put ethanol in 6.2's ?
I know with ethanol engine produces more hp.

The new ones are not flex fuel the manual recommending that you run atleast 91 octane. I was hoping that e-85 could be ran in them since some gas stations in my area are starting to carry it.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
all trucks record the tune even 07 up and they can void it. best option is to get a new computer from dealer and take your oem one out and just flash new unit.

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll have mine on the dyno probably later this week depending on how things go. There are ways around the flash counter and CVN's ;)

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
lt1z from my tbssowners.com forum has tuned 3 already. He has got 20-25 at the wheels more across the board on the dyno. Im looking forward to my escalade.

twhitechurch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to to be leasing mine, so I won't be able to do a ecu tune right? Someone mentioned it above but how much would a new ecu be and swap it out?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bl74

Latest posts