Hd hood!! Look!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jmildoc

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NIIIICE I have a dent that I am going to claim on insurance... if I could only find a shop that could throw some paint on a hood at the same time for the price of FREE i would be all over it...

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
Was that for paint on the rollpan too? Where?

Naw, just the hood. Im gonna have Grunions fab up a way to swap out the roll pan and the normal bumper. I go to CA and CO often and I don't want to get a ticket everytime I leave the state......

It should be dope though, I talked to them and they said they could do it no problem. That is like #3 on my list right now.

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
HD Painted and installed......

Well boys, I got'er done! Today was pickup day and it went pretty good. The cost was $120 for hood and $280 paint and install. It took some doing to get the striker right and the gaps tight. Still need a smidge of adjusting if you ask me but I'll be back at the shop next week and they can mess with it.

Before:
PC080126.jpg

After:
P6040165.jpg

P6040164.jpg

P6040162.jpg

P6040161.jpg

I dig it..........

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
got damn I love the HD hood, and its one of those things i love MORE every time i see it... nice work man

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great work brotha ;-)

We'll all be bawlin an HD hood soon enough....who's gunna want my dynamat'd stock white hood when I get my HD on? TY?

BOSS

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the HD club bro!! The Hoe looks real good. It's like nite and day..

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
Great work brotha ;-)

We'll all be bawlin an HD hood soon enough....who's gunna want my dynamat'd stock white hood when I get my HD on? TY?

BOSS

im rollin factory stereo... no need for dyamat.

if i replace the hood, there is only one thats going on... High Definition (thats what HD stands for right.. hahah)

unfortunatly i am dealing with a dented front bumper right now because my ******* friend put his trailor hitch into it yesterday, not sure what Im going to do, unfortanatly i think i am going to end up having a dented front bumper for a while.... GFDI

now if you wanna trade bumpers, we might have somethin there ;)

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems to me you shouldn't be havint to worry about it, Make him pay for it or fix it.
He broke it make him fix it. I would..

He shouldn't even allow you to think about it. It should've been taken care of yesterday if I had done it.. But that's just me..

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
unfortunatly i am dealing with a dented front bumper right now because my ******* friend put his trailor hitch into it yesterday, not sure what Im going to do, unfortanatly i think i am going to end up having a dented front bumper for a while.... GFDI

now if you wanna trade bumpers, we might have somethin there ;)

I can see if the guy I got my hood from has a bumper, he has mad parts. It turns out he's a body guy at a dealership. I am picking up an e-fan assembly from him for $150. He has like three storage bays full of GM body parts and the guy in the bay across from his storage bays does paint. I really stumbled on a goldmine! :happy107:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinsbritton

Latest posts