Hd hood!! Look!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have discovered a place where I can get a brand new HD hood for less than $200 if I pick It up myself. What do you think a body shop will charge me to paint to match as well as trim to fit? Unless there is someone on here from any bordering state that can do it? Lemme Know I think this would look sweet!!

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It all depends on where and who you talk to,they probly charge around $200 or $300 since they gotta mod it,but might be a little less then that!

OP
OP
jmildoc

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so you are saying for about $400 I could have a HD Hood? I dunno I am curious I am going to have to ask some body shops

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Certifit.com

<$200

BOSS

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
I would think a GOOD body shop would charge a minimum of $300 to paint it. The body shop where I have had work done in the past painted the hood of my RX-8 for $500.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Iagree around then $200-$300 range to paint and mod it since you are around Indy. There's bound to be someplace there that'll do a good job for cheap.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
i must have missed the day when the taught HD hoods for G-mac's.... i thought they only made HD hoods for the chevys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DH24YUKON