2022 GMC Denali - Continued Issues with the TPMS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pparker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2022 Denali and I am on my third set of TPMS sensors. My local shop just replaced all 4 sensor and did some additional online research and noted the the CAN bus signal showed an "after market" sensor error. Has anyone on the forum had the similiar experience with the TPMS system? That is my only issue with the balance of the electrical items already corrected. Very frustration to the point that I place some black tape over the light on the dashboard.

Thanks.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

Somewhere between 2013 and 2017, GM changed the frequency in which the TPMS communicates with the truck's systems. If you got the wrong frequency TPMS sensors for your truck, they won't work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BenK