2022 Yukon XL - Instrument Cluster Failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DP2024

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2022 Yukon Denali XL Instrument Cluster Failure - When it went completely out, it drained the battery and caused various other issues. It has now been in the shop for 6 weeks with no resolution. Dealer says GM Engineer has indicated they will have to “write code” specifically for my vehicle because the replacement instrument clusters the dealer tried will not program to my vehicle. At the end of last week, the Dealership Tech told us that the last time he called GM, he was told “don’t call us, we will call you” when the new code is written.

Is there an email address to file a formal complaint with GM? I do not have a complaint about my local dealership, my issue is with GM’s inability to provide a timely solution to the problem.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Antonm

Reaction score
There is a GM customer service hotline/ website, but several people have concluded that its pretty much worthless as they never respond with anything other that the automated "we've received your message and are working on it" message.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the end of last week, the Dealership Tech told us that the last time he called GM, he was told “don’t call us, we will call you”

That’s some ABSOLUTE b u lls hit!!! I wonder if a letter sent from your attorney “imploring them to please provide an urgent update” might motivate them… or Lemon Law it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dev00

Latest posts