2024 GMC Yukon XL Denali 3.0L Diesel ORDER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballison

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi! I've tried looking on other threads but haven't seen any where where people have placed an order in the last few months.
1/27 Placed an order
3/14 allocation opened up and placed my order
3/20 order was accepted by GM
4/1 3000 ORDER ACCEPTED BY PRODUCTION CONTROL

How long will it take to get a TWP or even a estimate on delivery? This is my first time ordering and a GMC at that. I'm very excited but definitely impatient. lol. If I didn't want Frosted Pine Metallic Diesel... I probably could have found one within 200 miles of me. I also do not have a VIN yet either.
Thanks!

shadeandsound

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My guess is that it should arrive within 4-7 weeks from now at the very most, based on my experience and all I have read. I am currently on my fourth try from three different dealers of obtaining a 2024 Yukon XL Denali with 3.0L in Sterling Silver / Very Dark Ash, and you can read about my process by searching my user name. This has been an ongoing fiasco since last September.

Long story short, two from dealers #1 and #2 never got allocated, one got ordered, built, and delivered by dealer #3, but the dealer messed up by adding their aftermarket garbage, and so I'm on the second attempt with dealer #2 of having another one built. That order was placed on 2/19 and still no allocation/acceptance.

You are past the hardest part, which is getting GMC to allow you to give them your hard-earned money for a Yukon XL Denali with a 3.0L in the first place. I have often wondered if it might be any easier if someone were to just show up at the plant with $90k in cash and 500 boxes of Krispy Kremes.

Last edited:

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a Yukon XL SLT diesel with premium/luxury package and max tow. Also got bench, not captain’s chairs.

Anyway, build week (March 11) just over 3 weeks from when my order went in (mid February). Truck is on a train from Texas to Nova Scotia. ETA is 2.5 more weeks to delivery. Total turnaround time from order: 9 weeks.

Surely in you’re in the US it would be quicker delivery post production.

Also, my dealer had allocation when I ordered. I only had 24 hours to submit though.

nennifer3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi! I've tried looking on other threads but haven't seen any where where people have placed an order in the last few months.
1/27 Placed an order
3/14 allocation opened up and placed my order
3/20 order was accepted by GM
4/1 3000 ORDER ACCEPTED BY PRODUCTION CONTROL

How long will it take to get a TWP or even a estimate on delivery? This is my first time ordering and a GMC at that. I'm very excited but definitely impatient. lol. If I didn't want Frosted Pine Metallic Diesel... I probably could have found one within 200 miles of me. I also do not have a VIN yet either.
Thanks!
I ordered a 2024 GMC Yukon Denali on 2/22/24...it hasn't been allocated yet but I was told 3 months for build/delivery. Good luck with yours! I ordered the same color, it's beautiful!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tatheho