2025 yukon debut and predictions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooleyondeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is this new look front end on the 2025 Denali kind of...too much?
I want to see it with a chrome-delete before condemning it. Here's a hot take though, it's crazy to think we'd see the day models like the QX60 and Sequoia are completely crushing GM in design and performance (Escalade V excluded).

bryan8252

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I want to see it with a chrome-delete before condemning it. Here's a hot take though, it's crazy to think we'd see the day models like the QX60 and Sequoia are completely crushing GM in design and performance (Escalade V excluded).

I don't think it looks bad, but I agree with you about the chrome. Chrome has really started to disgust me over the past few years.

As far as the Sequoia crushing GM in design... have you looked at the Sequoia with its ridiculously hampered interior storage layout? Not looking to start any argument but I test drove a Sequoia and while I like the looks, I could not buy something that large with such minimal interior storage space. With all 3 rows up it barely has more storage than my Lexus GX460. The Tahoe/Yukon can't be touched by Toyota's newest generations for storage which is important to me. Obviously for those who don't need a lot of storage, then I would go Sequoia over Yukon.

tooleyondeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think it looks bad, but I agree with you about the chrome. Chrome has really started to disgust me over the past few years.

As far as the Sequoia crushing GM in design... have you looked at the Sequoia with its ridiculously hampered interior storage layout? Not looking to start any argument but I test drove a Sequoia and while I like the looks, I could not buy something that large with such minimal interior storage space. With all 3 rows up it barely has more storage than my Lexus GX460. The Tahoe/Yukon can't be touched by Toyota's newest generations for storage which is important to me. Obviously for those who don't need a lot of storage, then I would go Sequoia over Yukon.
That's good that you mentioned storage as an important feature. Everyone value's different things in vehicles, which is good for competition. I don't think any competitors make anything with as near as much storage as the Burb/XL/ESV (maybe the Expedition MAX?).

Also, even though the 2 I mentioned have more hp/tq than the GMs, they are also TT V6s and aside from the recent 6.2 woes, GMs LS/LT V8s are much simpler and reliable, another important factor people consider.

bryan8252

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's good that you mentioned storage as an important feature. Everyone value's different things in vehicles, which is good for competition. I don't think any competitors make anything with as near as much storage as the Burb/XL/ESV (maybe the Expedition MAX?).

Also, even though the 2 I mentioned have more hp/tq than the GMs, they are also TT V6s and aside from the recent 6.2 woes, GMs LS/LT V8s are much simpler and reliable, another important factor people consider.

I am hoping that GM can get those 6.2 issues fixed for the 2025s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOC1583