96 Four Winns Boat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did this detail last summer...thought I'd post it up for ***** and giggles.

The boat, as far as I know, has never been cleaned up before. It was a mess paint wise. Same for the trailer as well. I tried using some Meguiars stuff for boats and RVs, and as they did work, they tend to clog up the pads real easily and were a mess to deal with. I ended up using some SSR2 followed up by Poorboy's Polish with Sealant and topped with 2 coats of Collinite Fleet Wax (specifically for boats and aircraft). As for the trailer, I had to do most of it by hand and it was a pain in the ass. I stuck with SSR2 and never went to the Pw/S. Topped that with 1 coat of the Collinite. Overall, in person it is a completely different boat. I am very impressed with how it turned out as are my parents and the rest of the neighborhood who has been coming over and checking the progress... Anyways, now for some pics.

Before:
Boat001.jpg

Boat006.jpg

Boat007.jpg

Trailer
Boat004.jpg

50/50's
Boat013.jpg

Boat022.jpg

Afters:
Boat015.jpg

Boat030.jpg

Boat018.jpg

Boat024.jpg

Boat020.jpg

Boat027.jpg

Boat025.jpg

Boat028.jpg

Boat029.jpg

Enjoy

OP
OP
S

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys...

I want to take it out badly....but insurance says otherwise....too many points on my record :nono:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sammyb