Aftermarket rims and alignments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
not properly equipped to do it. you have other wheels you can put on?

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

or measure thru direct hub mount or find someone with the Hunter Hawkeye Elite alignment system. it mounts to the tires themselves.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not properly equipped to do it. you have other wheels you can put on?

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

or measure thru direct hub mount or find someone with the Hunter Hawkeye Elite alignment system. it mounts to the tires themselves.

I have stock rims but no tires on them , Was planning on buying a set for this winter, don't currently have the cash for a random new set of tires.

And as for Tire mount system One place did have them BUT they only go up to a 33 inch tire.

At a loss...

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did an alignment a 2012 D-Max with 33x12.50 Toyo's and XD Misfits in 20's on Monday. This was on our John Beam machine we have at my work. I assume they can get them on with no issues. Or would hope so lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYone