autoride problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tribalbreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is to everyone with autoride or who knows about it... my denali seems to have stopped auto leveling the rear autoride. i use to hear the compressor kick on when i started the truck and do its thing... now i dont hear anything... when i start it and get out near the compressor you can hear a click but its not kicking on even when i have a load in the back... any ideas?

OP
OP
T

Tribalbreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i checked both fuse blocks... cant seem to find anything that has to do with autoride... anyone? boost aka max?

newdriver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
check your compressor underneath the passenger side. your solenoid in the pump might be gone. if you apply power to the main harness (12 volt) and the motor runs, then the solenoid is dead. you can get a solenoid at your local junkyard from a lincoln continental .(usually made by tokico)

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is a fuse for the autoride but it is probably ok if the compressor is clicking. The compressor might have died.

OP
OP
T

Tribalbreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys I have some more investigating to do.... now another question... how bad is it for me to be driving without the autoride working correctly or not at all? the truck doesnt seem to be riding differently and it doesent seem to be sagging yet...

newdriver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
the only thing i noticed when the compressor was not working was the sag in the back when towing or hauling and little harsh ride.

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
might cause the shocks to wear a little faster which I would want to be careful of because of the cost of them.

OP
OP
T

Tribalbreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was mainly curious that over time my shocks arent gonna air down and my truck end up looking like one of those old lincoln mrk series with the air ride... where the rear wheels are in the wheel well and the front is sitting high... i just dont have the cash for the compressor and shocks right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cervantesjesus174