autoride problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

newdriver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
OP
OP
T

Tribalbreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ND thanks alot for those vendors... ive been on arnott and im still stressing over the price o f the shocks and for the compressor.... I know its going to be alittle while before i replace these because of money, so what i had wanted to know is will the back end eventually ride very low? the front is fine but the back seems to be lower than normal.... is it going to keep getting lower?

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't be to bad it might drop about 2 inches at the most. But it shouldn't unless you put a load on it. There might not be any air in them now. I just found out this weekend that one of mine has a hole in it. The only way I can tell is hooking up the trailer it leans about 2 inches to the left.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

But with out the trailer it looks close to normal. Some ride quality is lost though. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
T

Tribalbreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i had 7 people in my truck and a bunch of gear and it was riding SOOOOO low... now it just seems alittle lower than normal...

btw, is not having the autoride functional going to hurt any other components? i plan on replacing the rear shocks, and compressor... springs? wheels? anything?

newdriver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
mine didn't work for almost 6 months and nothing bad happened or observed. replaced compressor and rear shocks few weeks ago and everything is working. just waiting for the front shocks to install. i bypassed the front with resistors and put a regular shocks in the meantime. and yea, it will sag for a bit and the ride is a little bit harsh.

OP
OP
T

Tribalbreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks nd, gave me alittle peice of mind that im not messing anything up by not having it functional... i kinda like the look of it sitting alittle low... might have to throw a drop in sometime in the future...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pretty t