bagging tahoe limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

motocrossbrian

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i wanna bag my tahoe limited and had a question bout the setup

in the rear im gonna run a 4 link, c-notch and most likely tub the rear end and cut the floorboard and all that fun stuff. but in the front what needs to be cut and/or moved outta the way to tuck the wheels real nice to lay that low?

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wanna bag my tahoe limited and had a question bout the setup

in the rear im gonna run a 4 link, c-notch and most likely tub the rear end and cut the floorboard and all that fun stuff. but in the front what needs to be cut and/or moved outta the way to tuck the wheels real nice to lay that low?

what year is it? if its a 96+ u have to remove the computer on the driverside and remount it the tires are going to tuck almost to the hood if u go that low,

OP
OP
M

motocrossbrian

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
its a 2000 tahoe limited OBS

i was just looking under the hood and am trying to figure out where to move everything on the drivers side. any suggestions? and whatta bout passenger side? intake and battery?

Lifted99Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Real easy to set up the SUV's.

This is the way I was going to do mine.

Rear:
Parallel 4-Link
6" Notch
BOA
Slam RE8's
Sheet Metal Rear floor with 20 gallon fuel tank in place of spare tire carrier. Filll through the floor.
Tubbed of course
5 Gallon tank mounted on the inside of the frame, driver side.

Front:
ART Upper/Lower Arms
Slam RE7's
Tie Rod Notch

Air filter can stay air it is at. Just cant use the OEM Air Box. Exposed Air Filter. I already have my inners out. And the inner structure of the fender cut out to fit a 20" rim/tire combo.

The computer and just be removed off the inner fender, and raised up. It should be enough to clear. Or, use trailor fenders, and bolt the bracket to it.

Gas tank cross member has to be notched for driveshaft. Other than that. I think that's it. I might be leaving a few things out.

My truck now: 6/5. Soon to be 6/8 with rear helpers. With my measurments, it will lay frame in the rear with them aired out. My frame is only 1 3/4" from the ground now with only 5" of drop. Damn frames are huge.

cid062209162700.jpg

cid062209162601.jpg

Went from this:
cid052309082402.jpg

brandon001.jpg

Before that it was:
pict0269mr1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

motocrossbrian

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
my main concern is the computer crap. I dont know if raising it will leave enough clearance for the hood to close also. Ill be laying pretty low with upper/lower arms, spindles in front along with other goodies, and 4-link, c-notch and tubbed in rear.

Is there anywhere to relocate them other than raising?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BudLightyear