Best Dash mat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mikez71

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That one looks good too.. I filled out a form to get the material swatches.
I'm considering that dashtex matrerial, but I'm guessing velour is easier to smooth out and better at glare reduction..

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cover King. Pre-molded and fits the shape & curves like a glove.... Nearly looks factory.
( photos show, the forward vents not quite flat..... that's because I just installed it. It's held flat with special velcro )...... The cut-outs for the light sensor & vents are perfect.
A few color choices.

Attachments

• Cover left side view.jpg
    Cover left side view.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Cover center view.jpg
    Cover center view.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 5

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We install these at the dealership I work at?

OP
OP
mikez71

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought about those, but figure a mat should be less reflective.. I prefer a smooth surface, but the dashcam has taken priority..
Pus the mat is cheaper and easier, dash still epoxied together.... for now.

ilikemikes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I need something too. Cracked dash driving me crazy. My wife who shares the hoe
with me doesn't like the looks of carpet. She thinks its 80's style. I like the looks of the Berksyde. Glare not a priority issue, just looks and no rattling from cracked dash.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need something too. Cracked dash driving me crazy. My wife who shares the hoe
with me doesn't like the looks of carpet. She thinks its 80's style. I like the looks of the Berksyde. Glare not a priority issue, just looks and no rattling from cracked dash.
When I was shopping for a mat, I believe there was a 'velvet finish' choice. ( not carpet looking), But don't remember where I saw it.

ilikemikes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When I was shopping for a mat, I believe there was a 'velvet finish' choice. ( not carpet looking), But don't remember where I saw it.
Went over to Coverking website and they have a velour that might suite me and my wife. Looks like good quality too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeSexingStick