Cargo Liner & 3rd Row Backrest Mats Test

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris709

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, everyone. This is Chris.

Anyone want to change or get Cargo Liner & 3rd Row Backrest Mats for free? I reach out to this amazing forum to find some passionate Tahoe owners who would be interested in testing our new product: CARESA Cargo Liner Seat Back Cover for Chevrolet Tahoe/GMC Yukon 2021-2024 Accessories(Fit All Model), All Weather TPE Chevy Tahoe Trunk Mat and 3rd Row Backrest Mats.

Key Features:

Material: TPE

Perfect Fit: The seat back covers and cargo liner are 1:1 3D scans for seats of Chevy Tahoe/GMC Yukon(all versions) behind 3rd row seats.(not fit Yukon XL/Suburban)

Durable and Reliable: Our interior mats are made of high-quality TPE materials that can withstand daily use and protect your cargo area from wear and tear.

Non-slip Design: The non-slip backing of cargo liner and hook-loop fasteners of seat back cover will holds them firmly in place, preventing movement during driving.

Easy to clean: The mat can be wiped directly with a damp towel or rinsed with water, which helps reduce cleaning time because the surface is waterproof and stain resistant.

We believe in the quality and utility of our product, but now we need your help to put it to the test. We are looking for enthusiastic Tahoe owners who are willing to test and provide honest feedback on its performance, durability, and overall user experience.

If you're interested, please directly send me a PM.

Thanks for your support, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards

Chris

Attachments

• 81IzRK8QuPL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    81IzRK8QuPL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 81kA0511fxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    81kA0511fxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 91tk8o+r+HL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    91tk8o+r+HL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    553.7 KB · Views: 6

Antonm

Reaction score
Are you planning on making the back seat covers for the second row buckets seat option as well?