Complete Lighting/LED List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
haks310

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
The rear passenger doors were really easy, fronts were a bit harder. If you take your time and don't rush it then you'll be golden.

OP
OP
haks310

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
I'm running LED tail lights so no 3157 bulbs for me. But on the stock tail lights you will need a regular 3157 LED for the top socket, a 3157 SRCK LED for the middle socket.

Door switches are plug and play.

Reaction score
Thanks for list. LEDs are the biggest in the lighting market now.I work for a wholesale company in Houston and we are selling tons of these to car clubs/shops/etc. Thanks once again. I just put the dual color turn signals in and looks nice. Check out the videos here. www.myspace.com/nefariousautocustoms and look under the videos area

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the door lights easy to install? I'm worried about breaking the plastic to get to them and don't wanna mess that up.

Also, I want to replace the blinker indicators, is that just a T1.5 twist lock LED? Thinking about making those white or red.

OP
OP
haks310

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Door lights are easy, just use a flat head screw driver to pop them off.

Indicators are T1.5. But whether you do white or red LEDs they will still be green. You can do it, but it will be a lot of work.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Door lights are easy, just use a flat head screw driver to pop them off.

Indicators are T1.5. But whether you do white or red LEDs they will still be green. You can do it, but it will be a lot of work.

Damn they'll still be green? That's disappointing. Thanks for the help im glad you told me that before I went and bought em.

OP
OP
haks310

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Yeah. All the bulbs in the dash are white. The reason the indicators are green, red, etc, is because there is a colored film (green, red, etc.) behind the gauges.

Billy_ocean04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wich led taillight housings do you have and were they expensive? I want to buy a set but I don't want the cheap stuff but I also don't want to spend 300 dollars on them either. I've seen some out there that run about that much and as cheap as 105 on eBay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364

Latest posts