Complete Yukon Denali Ultimate Vader Chrome Parts List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbooose

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, it looks perfect))
I was wondering if you had any issues installing the parts from the part numbers that the OP posted? From your signature, it looks like you have a 2022 Yukon Denali. On GM parts websites, they say the part numbers that OP posted do not work with 2022 models.

I ask because I have a 2021 Denali and I want to swap out my chrome parts with the parts OP listed. All of the websites say these parts do not fit but I am skeptical of that and wondering if you had success.

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if you had any issues installing the parts from the part numbers that the OP posted? From your signature, it looks like you have a 2022 Yukon Denali. On GM parts websites, they say the part numbers that OP posted do not work with 2022 models.

I ask because I have a 2021 Denali and I want to swap out my chrome parts with the parts OP listed. All of the websites say these parts do not fit but I am skeptical of that and wondering if you had success.
The service technicians had no problems. They only said that the fastening was broken off in one place, but this did not prevent them from installing the black package. But I didn't install the original kit. I installed a kit purchased on Ebay, and their description says 21-23 years of manufacture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364