Corvette C6 z06 front conversion brackets, calipers for a Nbs/Nnbs Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan Buck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up guys I have some parts that you need to do a front brake upgrade. First I have a 99-06 +2 front eradispeed kit. Still brand new in the box. Have had it for many years just never installed it. It comes with the 2 piece front drilled and slotted rotors and the brackets to relocate your stock calipers so you can run them still. I also have a set of the nice cnc machined brackets to run the z06 calipers on the nbs trucks. The hardware comes with the brackets. Next I have a nice set of Brembo 4 piston Front brake calipers with pads in them.the brembo caliper bolts up to the same spot as the z06 caliper on the conversion bracket. Up next is a set of z06 rear 4 piston brake calipers. I actually have a set that is silver. Nice calipers. I would change out the seals on them before using them just to be safe since I dont know anything about them. I bought them to do the z06 brake conversion but never did. I dont have the rear brackets sorry. So if you are interested in any of these parts just let me know and we will go from there.
Baer eradispeed kit $600obo
Brembo 4 Piston front calipers $300obo
Zo6 silver rear 4 piston calipers $400
Z06 front conversion brackets $200obo

skyhighsami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what would be needed to install this on 06 Yukon? Would I be able to use any of these brackets on the back to upgrade them as well?

OP
OP
Ryan Buck

Ryan Buck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the rear, I bought a set of SSBC rotors. It’s basicaly like this but with a one piece rotor. It came with the relocation brackets for the rear calipers also

skyhighsami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So for the front you have the Baer rotors and upgraded calipers, the rear just the SSBC larger rotors and brackets to move the stock calipers out correct? Any stainless still lines and how much for the front rotors, calipers, rear rotors, brackets, and calipers if you have them shipped to 36064. Feel free to PM if you would rather

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dukk