Credit Card looking slot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mommasz71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What is the Credit Card looking slot on the left dash, next to I believe the light switch? This is on a 2021 Tahoe Z71. Thanks in advance

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is the Credit Card looking slot on the left dash, next to I believe the light switch? This is on a 2021 Tahoe Z71. Thanks in advance
It’s to verify you have an adequate credit limit. You would need to validate it first, which I can do for you if you wish. I promise you won’t get any calls about warranty extensions or lowering interest rates.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, you answered your own question, that's exactly what it is for. card key, gate key, gas key, etc, etc,

VAguy68

Reaction score
It's to keep your gas card close and handy as you will access it often

thegrunter

Reaction score
Are the answers here serious? I too am wondering what that slot is for. Do I need to post a photo? It looks like an ATM slot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alfred Simmons