Driver seat and pedals stuck on preset 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I saw this and I think it was traced to the memory controller. My 07 Denali only does this when my wife hits her preset now it’s stuck for 5’1” woman and I’m 6’2”. Anyone recall this? I’m headed out now to dive in looking for codes and fuses. She’s no longer allowed to drive it. Happy Fathers Day All.

OP
OP
Big Mama

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update:fuses for memory seat and driver panel/remote both good. Checked ground on B pillar also good. No codes battery cables and all grounds solid. Connector under seat solid.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
get in and set the seat, pedals and mirrors how you want it then press and hold in preset 1 until you hear it beep, that will reset preset 1 and preset 2 will stay the same as it is unless you change it also

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly, I think either you or her held your setting button too long and it set to her position...try it and let us know..... ps my wife does it all the time

OP
OP
Big Mama

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I didn’t explain that well. The seat won’t move at all using the switches on the side or the presets. Hard to believe all 3 motors went bad at once along with the pedals.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If your truck has the easy entry feature, try setting that in the DIC and see if the seat moves when you unlock with the remote.

OP
OP
Big Mama

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Tried several combinations of turning exit seating off/on memory seats off/on locking and unlocking with no change. The only thing I didn’t reset was factory settings.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Disconnect the seat power (and/or remove the seat) and power it independently. See if it will move without the controller. It should, if the motors and switches are good.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If say unplug it for a little while, the seat, like steve said, give It about 15 min and plugger back in.... see where that gets ya..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChuckWoodChuck