Escalade or Denali center console lid question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
NBS Escalade or Denali center console armrest question.

I have searched but have not come up with a definitive answer.
I am looking to get an Esky or Denali front console lid to replace the plastic one in my tahoe. These are a direct swap, correct?

Also, is the Esky lid real leather? If I remember correctly, my boss's 2003 Denali had a shiny vinyl finish.

Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Well Nathan, I don't have an answer to your question, but that is a mighty fine looking Tahoe you have there. MY-TEE fine indeed!

Last edited:

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Nathan, I don't have an answer to your question, but that is a mighty fine looking Tahoe you have there. MY-TEE fine indeed!

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Exactly what I was going to say but you beat me to it!

OP
OP
L

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Exactly what I was going to say but you beat me to it!

Thanks both of you!

Jae, I love your hoe. Those ltz wheels and nontinted tail lights really set it off. Good choice!

I cannot believe that no one has an answer about this. I really want a nice armrest, lol.

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The denali lid is real leather just not the best quality lol, hence the sometimes shiny finish. lol. They ARE infact a direct swap. My friend put one in his silverado

OP
OP
L

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
The denali lid is real leather just not the best quality lol, hence the sometimes shiny finish. lol. They ARE infact a direct swap. My friend put one in his silverado

Thanks bill, you made my night.

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
np :Handshake: Just make sure the one you buy is off an 04 or later since you have an 05. Otherwise they will be totally different

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOC1583