Escalade Roof Rack and How to

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. So order 4 for you? I just get em from my painter. Gm normally delivers daily to him. And he gives me stuff like that at cost. ( usually ).

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
try going to a dealer as long as you can supply a pn they should be able to get it for you

2 2 nuts at 5.72 = 11.44
shipping & handling 12.95......WTF? they could of put it in a small bubble wrap envelope
total 24.39

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. So order 4 for you? I just get em from my painter. Gm normally delivers daily to him. And he gives me stuff like that at cost. ( usually ).

so... they are like $5-6/ea and u can toss em in an bubble wrap envelope for me? If so, I am down. Just dont wanna drop $41 on 4 shipped from gmparts.com

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely get the nuts from your dealer. These things are just plastic, weight nothing, and should cost nothing. It'd be a crime to spend anything for shipping on these.

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Supercharged. Looks like I already had the 2 nylon nuts in the package with the rack I bought. So I won't be ordering these