Exhaust is complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Just got my exhaust all finished up. Ended up going with an SLP tips with the rear resonator delete and a Borla muffler. Sounds great with the CAI. Highly reccomend this mod for people looking to do an exhaust without paying $1K for a cat-back.

img147.jpg
img146.jpg

OP
OP
Conor

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Looks good nice and clean. any sound clips

Not yet, I had to take those with the POS camera on my POS phone. I will try to get some though. Thanks for the comment. Im pretty proud of it.lol

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not yet, I had to take those with the POS camera on my POS phone. I will try to get some though. Thanks for the comment. Im pretty proud of it.lol

Yea, look foward to hearing.

So what did it end up costing you if you don't mind me asking?

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good price expect the tip seems to be really high to me. I should start looking into an exhaust.

OP
OP
Conor

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
So you used the stock pipe then.

Sort of. The tip comes with a tail pipe that slips over the stock pipe about
8" behind the rear resonator. So you have to cut the stock pipe off behind the resonator to get rid of that, and then it slpis over the stock pipe. The I went back a few weeks later and had them do the Borla muffler. So it is stock pipe for the most part.

Here is the link to the tip. It is basically identical to the Corsa tips

http://www.streetperformance.com/part/slp-performance/exhaust-tip/1283291-31059.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesj82