Front bowtie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OMG its Jason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you wont ruin anything i just pushed a butterknife throught the side where the gold and the blk suurrounding meets( look close to the emblem you'll understand better) and it just snapped off it's a lil bite of glue holding it!! the bac is NOT e same i just spray painted it blk looks crazy to me and did a bang up job if i do say so muyself lol

That looks pretty quick and easy. Mine are already painted, but just had a question on yours. Is that a hole in the center of the chevy symbol from a rivet of some sort? If so, that would be the only thing that would prevent me from doing that.

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rich -- Where'd you get that front chrome bow tie? Have a link/part number? Have a closer shot of it? Looks good!

It is the one with a border but the company is now out of business. Similar ones can be found on eBay still. Sorry no better pictures.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NO NO NO NO definitly not a hole there was like a sticcy or glob of glue there holding the emblem there!! thats was it after i popp'd it off i wiped it clean that thats the look i got

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bl74

Latest posts