gen4 led tail lights $200 shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FL_Yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The photos appear to be G3's......am I right? (.jpg title seems to indicate this as well).

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it cost me right around 100 to get them all smoked out. So i mean if jeff is going to do it for the exact same price makes sense to get it from him.

The difference is that on the G4s they put a reflector up the inside side of each of the tails. There is a thread on here discussing what the differences are.

Incision

This thread is kind of old now, but no, that's nothing new with the G4s. My G3s have the same reflectors...

laynlow

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'd like to purchase a set of red (OE) LED's for my 2008 Yukon. Please let me know how I go about setting this up.

Thanks!

i have all colors in stock and ready to ship
all my led tails have a 1year warranty on them

$200 FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Schallermann

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
G4 LED taillights on Hybrid?

Hi Jeff,

I already tried to sent you a PM, but the Forum doesn't want me to sent *** yet, until I have spammed 10 post`s :)

So, here is my first post:
I would like to buy the G4 LED taillights from you, would they fit a Tahoe Hybrid also or is there a difference between the Hybrid and the non-hybrid models?
prefereable I would like smoked taillights with a matching smoked LED 3rd brakelight. If the 3rd brakelight is not possible on the Hybrid, I would take the red LED G4 to match with the stock 3rd brake light.

Thanks for your help!
Christian

sclancy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
jeff,

2 quick Qs - are these IPCW's tails? are the led reverse/backup bulbs actually brighter than OEM?

thx
Sean

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

The ones I got from Jeff were Eagle Eyes. They use the OEM backup bulb. You could replace it w/ an aftermarket LED bulb tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dukk